House for Sale
Stunning Contemporary Family Home with Entertainer's Edge!
Property ID 1973693Standing on 764m2 of prime Alderley land, 20 Girton Street is the epitome of modernist design. Built to an impeccable standard, the interiors deliver the finest of contemporary innovation, whilst still exuding an undeniable sense of warmth, everlasting style, and premium entertainment value.
A superior setting, this showpiece property is situated just moments from the newly re-developed Alderley Shopping Precinct, 6.8km to the vibrant Brisbane CBD, and just short drive to premier schools and the Brookside Shopping Centre; which is soon to receive a $50 million upgrade.
Journey inside to discover a vast open-plan lounge, dining, and commanding modern kitchen area, beautifully anchored by rich polished timber flooring, 3m high-ceilings, and refreshing natural light shining indoors from the adjacent alfresco pool area.
Flowing seamlessly on from this indulgent space stands the home's enviable covered entertainment spaces, including a spacious Pavilion, fully-equipped built-in BBQ area, welcoming foyer, and a relaxing rumpus/media room.
Situated just beyond boasts a private home office, which easily doubles as a fifth bedroom, generous laundry, stylish powder room, and a master retreat that will satisfy even the most discerning buyers.
Featuring picturesque views of lush gardens and the sparkling in-ground pool/spa area, this master bedroom is as pleasing to the eyes as it is to the soul. Offering a large walk-in wardrobe, flawless en-suite with double vanity, and floor-to-ceiling tiles, the master en-suite delivers elegance, and instills both luxury and design cohesion throughout.
Carefully designed to bring families together, whilst also providing individual living zones, the home's upper-level perfectly caters to the family and guests, with three additional bedrooms (one separated by void with walk-in robe), study area, sweeping views of the suburban vista, and a substantial main bathroom with separate toilet.
Further highlights include internal access from the double garage, which provides the opportunity to park a trailer or jet-ski at the rear, side yard area, landscaped gardens, ceiling fans, and ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout.
Undeniably an entertainer's dream, this property offers a selection of magnificent spaces proven to suit any occasion - ensure to contact Anne Gunson from Ray White Paddington today on 0407 114 189 to secure your must-see inspection.
Additional Features Include:
* Fujitsu ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning & ceiling fans
* Alfresco swimming pool with adjoining heated jet spa
* Caesar-stone bench tops throughout kitchen & bathrooms
* Bi-fold doors connecting internal living to covered entertainment areas
* Turbo Elite 4-Burner Barbecue with preparation bench & sink
* Smeg microwave & 90cm gas cook-top & oven with range-hood in kitchen
* Double Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer
* Dual kitchen sinks & substantial wrap-round island preparation bench
* Data points in both the home office & study area
* Foxtel points both downstairs and in Bedroom 3 upstairs
* Built-in wardrobes in home office & bedrooms 3 and 4
* Walk-in wardrobe in Bedroom 2
* Roller-blinds & curtains throughout
* Aluminium plantation shutters
* Fully-fenced property with steel fencing
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.